Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some ideas that have been whirling through my head

On this super hot day, I got to do a whole bunch of wedding stuff! I finalized our guest lists and got plenty of inspiration!

I even made an inspiration board!


the soft colors remind me of summer and i absolutely love the dresses from Dessy!

Now for some more summer love inspiration in honor of memorial day weekend...


Going along with the summer love theme, I thought of a few cute ideas:

  • having vintage/black and white pictures of various couples in love strung up around the venue (with our pictures among them)
  • sparklers (a must!)
  • fire pits...already doing it...cute little lounge area during the last few hours of the reception
  • "this wedding bee wants you to RSVP" on the response cards
And many more...shown below, all found on theknot.com inspirations:

Some of the gorgeous flowers I found that totally go with what I am envisioning...










some amazing hairstyles that are to die for. 




and of course...my love of the vintage look...



i love this idea for favors...and Alex LOVES jones soda

that is all for now! more to come so soon!....maybe even tonight :D




No comments:

Post a Comment