Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dresses to fall in love with!

The time has come...for bridesmaid dress ideas!

 I absolutely love the dress and color of this dress from http://www.jlmcouture.com


Here are some more amazing dresses from them, and I would want them in the above color or maybe something more grey/bluish




I love this blue dress (not sure about the color for my wedding though)!
Especially the back view! Wowza!








I absolutely love how delicate the one below is!

 


Some more adorable dresses brought to you by www.jcrew.com




i still can't decide between long and short...but the search will continue!!

i have seen a whole bunch of inspiration at stylemepretty.com....
the different dresses for bridesmaids? 

love it, but i don't know if it is for me...

long grey dresses?

possibly....

all tones of the same hue?




i love it, and am thinking this would be so cute for the reception!

give the girls a few to choose from?


so cute!

or one of these amazing dresses from SarahSeven ???



how I love those dresses!!! WOW!

how about the TwoBirdsBridal convertible dresses?


a definite possibility...


SO MANY CHOICES! SO MANY DRESSES TO LOOK AT!

but also...so much time!

until next time.

lovelovelove
regina




No comments:

Post a Comment