Sunday, May 15, 2011

let's get this started...

What prompted me to start a blog? 

Well...Alex (the love of my life) proposed to me on March 19...and I got right into planning! 

I had an amazing fiance.
I had a dream wedding location. 
I had a vision of what I wanted our big day to be like.
and...
I had a whole lot to do and a bajillion ideas running through my head. 

Being quite the perfectionist and a girl who couldn't be more detail oriented, I got a whole bunch of ideas and they were all in different places on my two computers, my binder, my email, crumpled on papers, in the printer, etc. I thought...hey, why not a blog?

And that, my friends, is how tales in the fabric was born.

I hope this will help me get my thought together and possibly even help fellow brides with some ideas if they happen to stumble upon my baby blog. So enjoy, and pleassssse throw your opinions/ideas out there! I would love to hear from anyone and everyone!

love on the brain,
regina 

No comments:

Post a Comment