Wednesday, May 18, 2011

inspiration galore!

I have gotten SO MUCH inspiration from Carolyn @ Wedding Sparks, and I cannot wait to share some of it here! Carolyn and Alan's wedding looks absolutely beautiful! Totally jealous! Hopefully, I can harness some of her creativity into my wedding :D 

Here are just some of the things I admire about her big day:

These adorable bridesmaid gifts: earring holders


Here AMAZING invitations and all of the stationary is just absolutely to die for! Alex loved these too!


 

 







Overall, I absolutely love all of her ideas! Even the flowers she created for her maids' headpieces were incredible and totally go with the idea that I have for the dresses! Ahh...I can't help but share!




Gorgeous right? I can't get enough. Carolyn, I completely admire you. Amazing!!!



Anyway, see you all next time as I search for more inspiration on my day off!

pretty little details on the brain,
regina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment